Beyond the Word
Walang Hiya meaning shameless, is a word that's been traditionally used to "shame" Filipina/xs for stepping out of the ordinary, for being critical and radical, and oftentimes, for just being ourselves.
- Grey hooded sweatshirt made with soft, mid weight fleece and loose fit for comfort.
- Features a jersey lined hood, heavy gauge drawcord with metal eyelets and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband.
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton (80%) /polyester (20%) blend fleece
- Wash in cold & hang to dry to prevent shrinking and fading
- Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem
- Width is measured across the body of the shirt, one way
- Model in the first photo is wearing a Small. Model in the last photo wearing a Large.
- Get this sweater in a different colour or this design on a different merch by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Size Chart (in inches)