This Tita does not body shame Sweater (Limited)Regular price $44.99 CAD
Beyond the Word
Pssst! This is our annual, pre-holiday reminder that it simply isn't appropriate for anyone to be commenting on people's body shape or size.
As innocent as our titas and titos might think it may be, comments like "tumaba ka ah!" or "have you gained/lost weight?" come from a long tradition of objectifying women and queer folks, shaming them for not conforming to some romanticized and unrealistic idea of beauty. It ties body image to self-worth and pakshet! That's not the holiday spirit we want to be celebrating! That's not the kind of thinking we ever want to encourage at any time of the year.
- Individually heat-pressed and checked for quality
- Photo # 2: Model is wearing Large
- Off-white/beige sweater with 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose thread
- Set-in sleeves for a relaxed fit
- Wash in cold & hang to dry to prevent shrinking and fading
- Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem
- Width is measured across the body of the sweater, one-way
Our designs are heat-pressed onto fabric. To ensure they last a long time, please only wash and tumble dry inside out. If you need to iron, only iron on the backside of the clothing.
Wash in cold & hang to dry to prevent shrinking and fading.Size Chart (in inches)
Size Chart (in inches)
Looking for a size but can't find it in our chart? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to accommodate your sizing requests!