Beyond the Word
"Growing up, Punyeta (which I understood as stubborn because I wouldn't listen) was a word I heard my mom use when she was frustrated with me. Wearing it now feels like a way to honour our complicated relationship while connecting to our heritage on my own terms." - Dinaly
- Please note that we recently switched to a looser fit style of sweater. Make sure to consult the size chart below before purchase.
- Minimalist and hand-lettered design, individually heat pressed and checked for quality
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose thread
- Wash in cold & hang to dry to prevent shrinking and fading
- Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem
- Width is measured across the body of the shirt, one way
Size Chart (in inches)
Looking for a size but can't find it in our chart? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to accommodate your sizing requests!