Beyond the Word
Suplada means snob, conceited, or unfriendly.
As Pina/xys, we are often called Suplada for saying no and for disagreeing. But many fail to recognize our refusal as a way of centring our safety and creating boundaries. That in many ways, being a Suplada is an act of speaking up. It is an act of creating a 'safe space' against a Patriarchal society that's shamed, undermined, and taken advantage of us for way too long.
- All sizes are in Unisex (no fitted sizing available).
- Made from
100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton
- Model is wearing a medium.
- Our designs are heat pressed onto fabric. To ensure they last a long time, please only wash and tumble dry inside out. If you need to iron, only iron on the backside of the clothing.
- Wash in cold & hang to dry to prevent shrinking and fading.
Size Chart (in inches)
- Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem.
- Width is measured across the body of the shirt, one way.