Ako Ay Sapat Tee (Multiple Colors)Regular price $27.99 CAD Sale price $26.03 CAD
Ako ay sapat translates to I am enough.
How many times have you been gatekept from your own identity? How many times have you had to hear phrases like “You’re not strong enough”, “not woman enough”, “not Filipino enough”? And how many times have you had to doubt yourself and your Filipino-ness because of these voices?
You know what? We’re here to tell you that you are enough - full stop. Regardless of how people around you feel about the choices you make and about who you are - you are enough and more.
We’re here to remind you that our feelings of inadequacy and shame were internalized through societal expectations that try so hard to put us in a box. And that you're not any less than just because you choose to not conform within these corners. Your identity are for you to own and reclaim. Your truth is for you to embody. Your existence is and will forever be worthy.
When you support this collection, you’re also supporting Bahaghari & GABRIELA Philippines. 20% of the sales of this tee will go to these incredible organizations fighting for LGBTQ+ and women’s rights in the Philippines.
- All sizes are in Unisex (no fitted sizing available).
- 100% ring-spun cotton, 8.1 oz
- Softer, Vintage garment dye fabric
- Our designs are heat pressed onto fabric. To ensure they last a long time, please only wash and tumble dry inside out. If you need to iron, only iron on the backside of the clothing.
- Wash in cold & hang to dry to prevent shrinking and fading.
Size Chart (in inches)
- Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem.
- Width is measured across the body of the shirt, one way.