Beyond the Word
Suplada means snob, conceited, or unfriendly.
As Pina/xys, we are often called Suplada for saying no and for disagreeing. But many fail to recognize our refusal as a way of centring our safety and creating boundaries. That in many ways, being a Suplada is an act of speaking up. It is an act of creating a 'safe space' against a Patriarchal society that's shamed, undermined and taken advantage of us for way too long.
- Lavender hooded sweatshirt made with soft, mid weight fleece and loose fit for comfort.
Features a jersey lined hood, heavy gauge drawcord with metal eyelets and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband.
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton (80%) /polyester (20%) blend fleece
- Wash in cold & hang to dry to prevent shrinking and fading
- Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem
- Width is measured across the body of the shirt, one way
- Model in the 1st photo is wearing Large. Model in the last photo is wearing XS.
- Get this sweater in a different colour or this design on a different merch by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Size Chart (in inches)