Beyond the Word
"I'm reclaiming the word Maganda. As a kid who looks bigger than the average Pinay, growing up in the Philippines was hard. I've always been bullied by people around me - my family, classmates, friends. The word Maganda is something I never really heard people say about me. But who says I can't say it about myself?" - N.J.L.
- Minimalist and hand-lettered design, individually heat pressed and checked for quality
- Sport Grey Sweater with 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose thread
- Set-in sleeves for a relaxed fit
- Wash in cold & hang to dry to prevent shrinking and fading
- Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem
- Width is measured across the body of the shirt, one way
Size Chart (in inches)
Looking for a size but can't find it in our chart? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to accommodate your sizing requests!